GenerallyBadHumourGenerallyBadHumour

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

Aha with "take on me"

that's the song. But you should how ever see the official music video. Then you would understand the major joke.

Great movie by the way. As a norwegian I can't get enough of this!
(Finally someone picked on aha!)

"Clown" "Clown"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU...

...REVIEWERS WHO REFUSE TO LOOK DEEP INTO THE PURPOSE?

To explain let me tell you about modern art: it's supposed to provoke a feeling, good, bad, disgust, orgasmic &c. If you have a feeling inside of you after this movie then I refuse to believe anything else than Reget suceeded in making a good movie. and by the looks of it he sucseeded BIG TIME! you don't give movies that sucseed a 0! you give it 10!

Keep it UP!

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

this is....

GREAT! finaly someone made a parody of this eternally stupid flash series! (taking over the world in a hitler was is the most geniuos i've seen in loong time, apart from roof tiling, which is #2) DON'T listen to all the guyes saying "this sucks, you should be blahblahblah for making this parody of the almighty NUMA NUMA" comeon guyes... the first numanuma was ok, the hitler numanuma was also fun, but apart for that it's all pathetic. And those 12-year-olds, why are they even at NG? If you don't under stand the humour and statement this movie presents then you should cut off your connection (with the net) with a siccor, and go and join the christians

FECK THE MAINSTREAM!! (e=u in a certain area in this sentence)
Fu of Generally Bad Humour inc.

Faust - Episode 2 Faust - Episode 2

....

I'm a great fan of Dr Faustus, I'm a great fan of Faust the play (written by a christian, you can tell!) I'm acually reading it at this time, BUT WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING SOME STUPID OVERPAIED ANIME CARACTER INTO THIS MASTERPICE OF A PLAY??

TheZebu responds:

again,(http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4140426/)

I designed Mephisto before I knew what Hellsing was.

Freerunner 2 Freerunner 2

Played 'Prince of persia' lately?

^____________^

Taegukgi Taegukgi

Three words to 'Homepage'.... Sod Off Please

The movie is great, it's not laggy if you turn down the quality
and the lack of text is GOOD. I'm go goddamned tierd of reading loads of stupid stuff before, in the middle, and after the movie; unless the text is hidden in some way. That's the only exeption! GREAT!!

keep'em coming!

(sorry for my english, i'm Norwegian)

Fu of Generally Bad Humour

The Kerry Campaign The Kerry Campaign

w00000000T

great, make more! And to the guy before me, "T_dogg_17" GET YOUR FUCKING EYES OPEN! YOU WANT BUSH AS PRESIDENT? wtf is that? he can barly speak propally, and all his folks (vice president and such) are waiting for the next time he gonna screw up!

Fu from GBH inc. (sorry for my bad english, I'm norwegian)

French Erotic BIRTHDAY! French Erotic BIRTHDAY!

w00000000T

wow, wowwowwow, this is bloody twisted!! THATS A GOOD THING!!
MORE PLEASE!

and what is the name of the song?
plz give me the name

no, don't think so,

***Pudor julegr√łt!***

Starwars in 30 seconds Starwars in 30 seconds

great

you suck at flash, and every thing that has something to do with flash. BUT THAT WAS BLOODY AMUZING!!